Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
We are a fast-paced growing digital marketing agency and are always on the lookout for new junior talent to join our expanding team. We offer great training by very experienced digital marketing managers.
We are looking to offer training and experience to someone keen to learn and interested in digital marketing.
As a Google Partner, we train our candidates to become a Google partner too. This is a great career opportunity.
Established since 2000; we are a family run business with a team of exciting designers and marketers! With project managers for all departments you will be fully supported to ensure you will get the most up-to-date training available!
The successful candidate will be trained in the following:
• Google AdWords (PPC) and all Google associated tools
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Social Media management.
Skills required include:
• Good communication
• Hard Working and conscientious
• Understanding of social media platforms
• Some basic knowledge of Google AdWords and SEO desired but not essential
• Passionate about digital marketing
• Graduate or of similar education.
Initial responsibilities include:
• Training to develop a wide range of digital marketing skills
• Developing an understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
• Working with and supporting the digital marketing team day-to-day.
Once the candidate is fully trained responsibilities will include:
• To be responsible for managing monthly digital marketing customer accounts
• To be responsible for managing ad-hock digital marketing customer accounts
• To pass Google Partner exams including AdWords and Analytics and new products as they are released
• To assist at meetings with customers and explain how our digital marketing benefits businesses
• To assist with website updates and social media updates
• To assist with marketing Digital House MD to attract more customers
• To assist with project management and hands-on ‘doing’ marketing for customers
• To assist with workshops.
If you would like to be considered for this role and you have the skills required apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org